University of California, RiversideUCR


Dining Request Forms   


Submit a Dining Request

request forms ucr dining

UCR Housing, Dining, & Hospitality Services offers meal accommodations for residents who are unable to dine in our Residential Restaurants. Complete a request form to get started!

Request a Meal When You're Sick
If you live in a Residence Hall or Glen Mor and are feeling too sick to join us in the dining room, request a Sick Meal. Sick Meals include specially selected items to help get you back on your feet and are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A roommate, friend or Resident Advisor may pick up your meal in one of our Residential Restaurants. Submit a Sick Meal Request.



Dining Forms



More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

UCR Housing, Dining & Hospitality Services
3637 Canyon Crest Drive, Suite F-101
Riverside, CA 92507

Tel: 951-827-3456
Email: diningservices@ucr.edu

Hospitality Services (Catering)
3637 Canyon Crest Drive, Suite H-108
Riverside, CA 92507

Tel: (951) 827-5471
Fax: (951) 827-5475
E-mail: wendy.simmons@ucr.edu

Student Employment Office
3637 Canyon Crest Drive, Suite J-115
Riverside, CA 92507

Tel: 951-827-6123