Ask the Nutritionist
Ask Nutritionist Karen K. Fiorenza, MPH, RDN, CHES
Karen is UCR’s Nutrition Education Coordinator and is part of the Dining Services team.
Karen is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES).
Karen also has a Master in Public Health degree with an emphasis in Integrative Health.
She is passionate about nutrition and is committed to helping students, faculty and staff achieve optimal nutritional status and overall good health and wellbeing. Her specialties include, but are not limited to, weight management, sports nutrition, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, eating disorders, and wellness coaching.
How We Can Help
- Assist with lifestyle related goals by promoting positive healthful and sustainable changes.
- Improve athletic performance, weight management success, and chronic disease prevention.
- Address any dietary concerns or special needs including food allergies.
- Provide tips on how to make healthy choices when dining on campus.
- Address any nutrition related questions, comments, or concerns you may have.
Ask a Question
Submit an email to get your question about diet, nutrition or healthy living answered by our nutritionist. You’ll get a response within 1-3 business days. Your question can be kept confidential.