UCR Dining has initiated a robust set of practices and procedures in response to COVID-19. The safety of our staff and guests remains our top priority and we will continue to follow guidance from UCR, UCOP, Riverside County, and the state of California as we press forward through this uncertain environment. While we face the same logistical uncertainties as everyone else at present, we are proud and confident in the safety of our venues and we look forward to once again sharing the full Dining experience with the UCR community at the appropriate time once campus reopens. Stay tuned.
Two Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What safety precautions has Dining taken in response to COVID-19?
We’ve been actively encouraging and enforcing adoption of the social distancing guidelines from the CDC, the state of California, and the Riverside County Public Health Office amongst our staff and guests. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Wearing face coverings in public
- Maintaining a six-foot space between others
- Hygiene Tips
- Take-Out Only Meal Orders
- One-Way Aisles at the Market
- High-touch areas (door handles, elevator buttons, etc.) are disinfected frequently
- All venues will use a cleaning system that pairs an electrostatic sprayer that uses iodized sanitizer with CDC-approved disinfectant cleaners and sanitizers
Additionally, we've consolidated all open operations to serve residents remaining on campus as well as essential staff.
2. What is the status of the opening of Dining venues going forward?
Open venues can be found here.
Thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time. We will be here to support you when you return to campus.
Should you have any concerns about Dining's COVID-19 response, please include your feedback below: