Food Truck Event Participation Request Form
If you would like to have the Culinary Chameleon at an upcoming event, please complete and submit an Event Participation Request form. We will contact you to discuss your request within 48 hours. Submitting an Event Participation Request form is not a guaranteed reservation.
The Fine Print (Our Requirements):
- The truck may not be available for special events during regularly scheduled hours.
- The truck is booked on a “first-come, first-serve” basis.
- A four-week notice (20 business days) is required.
- The truck carries a different minimum deposit and requires a site walkthrough.
- The truck is only available for special events on UCR campus.
- Please allow for maneuverability:
- Culinary Chameleon requires a 45’ parking space with a 13’ overhead clearance, a driveway of 10’ wide and a 14’ wide serving space.
- Tables, chairs and trashcans are the customer’s responsibility.
- Special event permits are the customer’s responsibility and are acquired through the Campus Environmental Health and Safety Office.
- Website: ehs.ucr.edu
- Tel: (951) 827-5528
- Customized menus may be negotiated. Additional lead-time will be required.